The South Carolina Association of Convenience Stores Scholarship Plan is designed to assist convenience store employees and /or their families (store managers/store employees-relatives, husband, wife and children) and store door vendors and their hourly office employees with financial help for post-high school education. Scholarship recipients may attend any qualified post-high school institution of their choice. The school must be an accredited vocational school, two year or four year college or university. Selection is made without regard to race, color, or sex. The plan is administered by the South Carolina Association of Convenience Stores. The scholarships will be awarded to the school in the name of the recipient.
How to Apply
- Family (husband, wife, and children) and employees of any convenience store company that is a member of SCACS. Store door vendors and their hourly office employees that are an active member of the South Carolina Association of Convenience Stores.
- The awards are made yearly and can only be awarded to an individual once.
- Applicants must graduate from high school or equivalent certification.
- The Applicant must be enrolled in a post-high school institution of their choice at the time of receipt of the scholarship.
- No application will be accepted from any management/owner relationship. This would include District Manager, Company officer or owners.
You are responsible for gathering and submitting all information for the selection of scholarship recipients. To apply for a scholarship you must:
1. Fill out an application and return by June 15.
2. Obtain a copy of your high school transcript and attach to the application.
3. Send the completed application form to: South Carolina Association of Convenience Store, Post Office Box 2836, Summerville, South Carolina 29484.