SCACS membership provides you with the access to a collection of tools and practical resources, professional development opportunities in many formats and a smart community of peers – all to help you do your job better.
Retail Membership (Convenience Store Operators): Price depends on # of stores
1 Store – $100.00
2 -5 Stores – $250.00
6-14 Stores – $400.00
15-25 Stores – $600.00
25+ Stores – $750.00
Supplier Membership (Supply Product(s) or Service to Convenience Stores): $500
- A member subscription to SCACS quarterly newsletters, the source of news, information for the convenience store industry.
- Member pricing on educational programs and events.
- Full access to the members-only legislative content on the SCACS website.
- Weekly legislative updates and a monthly video report for members only.
- Direct access to the lobbyist on staff.
- Preferred programs that offer discounts for members of SCACS
- Eligible for employee scholarships; no limit on number a company can receive
- Eligible for statewide recognition in the Awards Program (Store Managers, Retailers, Independent Retailers with 1 store only and Suppliers)
- Opportunity to attend and receive member pricing on the SCACS Annual Convention, most well attended educational and networking family event in July. A typical attendance is over 500 with roughly 780 convenience store represented in South Carolina and over 10,000 in total.
- A direct connection to peers, consultants and industry partners through SCACS’ online member directory search tool.
- Access to collaborate, SCACS’ private social network, with members-only discussion groups in a variety of topics, where you can seek practical answers and solutions from your peers.
QUESTIONS ABOUT MEMBERSHIP? CONTACT:
Hannah Lorance, SCACS Executive Director
Phone: (803) 419-0804
Hannah’s Cell: (803) 414 – 5314