Get Connected With SCACS.
You’ll get the most out of your SCACS membership when you get connected to the people, programs, information and resources that can help take your company to the next level.
Connect with other members. It is easy to connect with your peers through SCACS social media outlets.
- Facebook: Interact, keep up to date on current events and industry news and share stories on the SCACS Group.
- Twitter: Follow @scacs2018 and use the hashtags #SCACS, #SCACSconvention, #SCACSevents, #SCACSawards, #SCACSscholarships, #SCACSleg and others to keep up with the topics in the industry.
- Instagram: Follow @scacs2018 for updates, event photos, and sneak peeks at what’s ahead. Don’t forget to share your photos and tag us or use #SCACS.
- LinkedIn: Join the members-only group to connect with your peers, participate in timely discussions and build your industry community network. Stay current on community activities and conversations by following SCACS on LinkedIn.
Explore tools and resources. As a member, you have 24/7 access to SCACS full collection of content, tools and other resources. Take some time to explore:
- Online Membership Directory: Access the membership directory with your password that you were given at signup/renewal. If you need assistance or did not receive the updated annual password, please contact Hannah Lorance at 803-419-0804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SCACS Newsletter: Read SCACS quarterly newsletters to keep up with industry news, event recaps, upcoming events and much more.
- SCACS Blog: Join discussion groups of interest to you and start sharing ideas with your peers through the SCACS Blog.
Discover education and networking events. If networking is what you are looking for, you can find opportunities to meet and greet with your peers on the SCACS Calendar.
Add your voice on legislative issues. Learn about the ways SCACS supports the industry at the local level through the legislative weekly updates. This is a members only section so you will need your online password given to you at the time you signed up or renewed. If you would like to keep up to date with on particular bill, please contact Hannah Lorance at 803-419-0804 or email email@example.com.
Consider joining a committee. SCACS committees meet 3 times a year and keep programs moving forward. If you would like to get connect quickly, this is the way to join in. See a list of committee members here.
Looking for a Mentor. Are you interested in having a mentor assign to you. Someone to discuss industry topics with, event benefits and much more. Fill out the mentor form here and you will be assigned a mentor. If you are interested in mentoring a new member, please contact Hannah Lorance at 803-419-0804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the next step. Get Involved! Explore the many ways you can get involved with SCACS at all levels of expertise, no matter how much or how little time you have to commit.
QUESTIONS ABOUT MEMBERSHIP, CONTACT:
Hannah Lorance, SCACS Executive Director
Phone: (803) 419-0804
Hannah’s Cell: (803) 414 – 5314